Friday, September 10, 2010

vacation hold


Running off to do some work in NY for 2 weeks with Lindsay Olives as well as teach at deGustibus, Kings and Institute of Culinary Education. Of course, I'll find time to see friends, visit my stepdaughter who just started college at The New School and eat at a few spots, Maialino, Locanda Verde, Co and Convivio.

Home for 36 hours and then off again, this time to Europe for my cooking classes in Provence at Blanche Fleur and in Tuscany at Il Leccio. I have lots of friends in my classes as well as my sister, so it should be very fun. Plus I get to see my best friend in Europe, my assistant, Carla.

And to think... I call this work!

Needless to say, I'm putting my blog on vacation hold until I return mid-October. If you want to follow my travels, you can do so on facebook. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

The Italian Dish said...

Joanne: I want to go to one of your Italy classes one day! Have fun in all your travels.